Having an iPhone is great. They allow you to do quite a bit of business on the phone from taking orders, to email, and even bloggging. But with great power comes great responsibility.
Here are my 5 steps to keeping the iPhone secure:
- Set-up your Touch ID or Face ID, really what’s more secure than your fingerprint?
- Turn off Siri on Lock Screen – easy go to Settings–>Siri & Search -mark off for Allow Siri when locked.
- Turn on Find my iPhone. This is a great feature because if you do lose your iPhone or it’s stolen you have the ability to erase the phone completely and lock it. Making it a nice paper weight.
- Don’t Jailbreak your phone. No customization is worth this. It opens your phone to hackers
- Set to Erase completely… This iPhone will erase after 10 failed passcode attempts. Settings—>Touch ID & Passcode—>Erase Data